We have fully implemented our new communications system, SchoolCues!
SchoolCues Account Set-Up Instructions
The steps are in 2 parts, Registration and Activation.
Both these steps have to be completed to start using SchoolCues.
BE SURE TO REGISTER USING THE PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO UPDATE YOUR SCHOOLCUES CONTACT INFORMATION.
IF YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE INFORMATION UPDATE FORM, PLEASE DO THAT BEFORE MOVING FORWARD.
CLICK HERE FOR SECURE SCHOOLCUES INFORMATION FORM
Step 1 : Register Your Account
1) Go to http://www.SchoolCues.com and click on the button which says 'New User Sign Up'.
2) Enter the Invitation code SBCSCUES (case sensitive)
3) Enter your e-mail address and password and confirm password.
4) Enter the verification code shown
5) Accept the terms and click on create user.
Step 2 : Activating Your Account
1) After your account is created, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com, with instructions to activate your account.
2) Click on the link in the e-mail, this will activate your account.
Note: Make sure your e-mail spam settings and security settings are set to allow e-mails from SchoolCues.com.
If you do not see an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
After this you will be able to login using your e-mail as login id and password at http://www.Schoolcues.com
Important Things to Remember
1) You can only have one email registered per person.
2) Store your Account ID and Password in a safe place since your account may be locked out if you use an incorrect email ID or password too many times. This is by design for security reasons.
3) You can update your profile under the Manage Profile link on the top right corner of your home page, where you can change your email address (which will require an account re-activation), your password, your email preferences as well as your cell phone number. This is so that we can send out text messages through the system. Please note that we will only use the text function in situations such as school closures or time sensitive reminders.
SCHOOLCUES RULE #1
IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE. ALL ACCOUNTS WILL BE CONFIRMED DURING PARENT ORIENTATION.
What is SchoolCues?
SchoolCues is a communication tool built specifically for small schools. The company founders built the system based on their own challenges with school communications as parents. SchoolCues is targeted towards busy parents in the technology generation, enhancing parent engagement on a more frequent basis to keep them engaged. It pushes information and content directly into their inbox and to a smart phone app instead of parents having to retrieve information from School websites.
How It Works: One of the big advantages of SchoolCues is that it will deliver messages and notifications directly into your email in addition to your account on the SchoolCues website. You can also control to a limited extent what messages actually get sent to you.
When you sign on to the website you will be presented with a calendar and a list of tasks and tools. The calendar will have the all-school events overlaid with the calendar for your child's classroom. If you have more than one child you will be able to see both classrooms' calendars at the same time, or use the menu to isolate any particular calendar. We will also have no class groups (Committee), and if you belong to that group, you will see those calendar items as well. On the right you will see and actions you need to take (acknowledgements, RSVPs, etc.) You will also see the links to various modules that will allow you to do things like report an absence or late arrival, contact your teacher, etc.
As with any new system, there will always be a learning curve for all of us along with the occasional kink or two. As we learn to use the system, you may receive a few more emails than we intend. Please have patience as we work out the new process.
If you have suggestions please let us know or use the Support button on the SchoolCues pages to send them your feedback. As it's the first of its kind in the market and is rapidly evolving to be a popular tool for small schools to transition to the mobile generation.
Is there an app for that?
Yes, it is $5.99 per user account per school year, paid directly to SchoolCues. It is purely optional - you can sign in directly to your account online anytime. You can download the app (android or iphone) for free. Then to pay to activate, sign in to your account through your browser and click on "manage account". The top right tab says "Purchase app here." Click on the link and follow the instructions to pay $5.99. The app is active for the school year and has to be renewed at the beginning of each year.
for SBCS INFO